Social Justice and Equality, Yay or Nay?

Started by Hell Razer, Monday, 03 April 2023, 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi everyone, I think we should talk about a particular topic which of course you would love to read and comment on
Everyone wants to be treated fairly, and show some respect irrespective of their gender, race, or even their religion. Social justice and equality are gaining a lot of attention these days. For instance, the issue of Lagos State ownership has been controversial lately. Some said it belonged to Ibo People, others said It is no man's land. Well, to me, I feel we do not have to be divided concerning this. Nigeria belongs to everyone, there is no Nigeria without the People in it. I think treating one another fairly will make this Nation a better place.
I am sure we are aware of the socioeconomic of a country that pays attention to social justice and equality. There is a way we trust each other irrespective of differences in tribe, religion, or even gender. Aside from this, the mortality rate of poverty will be drastically reduced in such a society.
Do you have a contrary opinion to this or do you have a suggestion on the aforementioned topic? Kindly drop your comment. I will love to hear from you. Remember, no man is an island of knowledge.

social justice.jpeg

Gee

I think people need to start accepting and understanding the fact that we are first human before tribe, religion, politics , e.t.c tried dividing us.

Unfortunately, the unity we show when watching a national football match ends immediately after the final whistle. ::) :-\

We will be wise one day.

Irrespective of our differences everyone deserves to be accorded respect and treated fairly. We should always remember the saying that goes 'you are because we are'.