When You Quit, What Happens?

Started by Ennieglobal, Monday, 05 February 2024, 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Statistics says more than half of people who started cultivating a new habit relapse. It is quite true and I must say it happens to people everyday.

Three years ago, I attended a webinar and I got introduced to the LinkedIn app, I started connecting with people and sharing posts too. But after while, I fell into a relapse and quitted.

God knows how my growth would have been if had continued with that habit. Many people do not know what they miss out when they quit a journey. If you quit and you're going to go back on that journey, you'd have to start from the beginning again.

Also, quitting on your personal growth journey may delay or slow you down. What you could have achieved in months may get postponed to years.

However, I have 2 advice for you, please continue reading.

1. Deal with your mind
Your mind is one of the most powerful tool you have as a person and you can tell it what to do. Whenever you notice weariness in getting the things you want done, get back up and instruct your mind. Speak words like "I'm going all in', 'I can't stop now', 'I've got this'. Your mind will receive a new information to act on.

2. Get someone to be accountable to 
Submit to someone that can ensure you continue even if you're tired. Get an accountability partner that will give you that push to continue.

Conclusion
Personal or professional growth might be a challenging journey and when you set out for it, you may loose your momentum. Howeve, creating the tips discussed here as structures, can help you more than you can ever imagine.