"I Learnt the Lessons"

Started by Queen Esther, Friday, 28 April 2023, 11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marriage proposal.jpg

CHOOSE HIS WILL!!!

Many of God's children know how to prevail over the will of God and have their way. They prefer permissive will based on their calculations. Christianity is a journey of faith where we are to rely on God's perfect will at all times in order to end well and not regret it later in life. God knows what we need more than we do. He knows where we need to be more than we do. Sometimes we choose our ways because we don't trust Him. A dumb ass had to speak with a man's voice to correct the madness of the prophet because he was out of alignment.

When I was to go for NYSC, I had the state I wanted in my heart and I was hoping I was posted there. To my greatest surprise, I was posted to serve in Kano. That was bad news for me. I was like North? With all the happenings over there that we keep hearing about. God, why now? I prayed asking to know His will concerning this matter, no reply, so I went to the Orientation camp. I was still believing that a miracle will happen for me to be reposted to another state. I and my fiance, now husband( Pst Emmanuel Eteng) kept praying. One Sunday afternoon after fellowship. I slept and I had a dream. I was in a vehicle with many corp members. I sat in the front seat. Suddenly, at a junction I felt uncomfortable I told them I want to get down. So they dropped me. I woke up.

Immediately, I understood the revelation.  As soon as I woke up, that same afternoon they released the redeployment form in the camp. I knew I wasn't going to get it because God had clearly spoken through my dream that I am not going to redeploy. My roommates were busy filling out forms and claiming all forms of disease they never had. I was not happy with the conditions attached to redeploying, what if all these things they are claiming now start happening, who would they blame?

God took me to Kano for a purpose. It was a training ground for me. I learned the lessons. I passed the tests. After then, God moved me to the next phase of my life. His will was the best for me. I went, I saw and I conquered. As Apostle Paul will always write in his letters, "I the servant of God by the will of God". So, I went to Kano by the will of God. When you know God has spoken, pls just say "Yes Sir". It may not be easy but you will smile at the end. You will understand it better by and by.

- Esther Emmanuel Eteng