Nationality Choice for Birth (A Poll)

Started by Hell Razer, Friday, 28 April 2023, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Country or Continent would you have loved to be born, kindly state reasons for your answer.

Asia
0 (0%)
Africa
2 (100%)
Europe
0 (0%)
Others( please specify)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Good morning my People
Ayaff come again abeg

E get something wey I wan ask una
your sincerity dey Important

As per say you dey Nigeria, with all the hullabaloo ongoing in our beloved Nation. ( even though I no say Nigeria will be great again)
which Country would you have loved to be born gangan

;) ;) ;) No copying please

lets go!!!!!!!

Nigeria.
I sincerely love being a Nigerian. Nigerians are doing well all over the world. I live our resilience, energy, sense of humour, community spirit,music,culture and being able to pull through in every situation without giving up. It is just that we have had bad leadership over the years that has brought us into the mess we are presently in. Nigeria will surely rise. I love my Country. I will always want to be a Nigerian

@Ayotunde Esther 

I actually concur to what you said.

In addition, I just have this mindset that God makes no mistake and we were born exactly where He wants us to.
Even tho Nigeria is going through a lot, other countries and continents have their own crisis too.

At least, you won't wake up one morning and be scared that your children in school might not come home because a classmate has access to gun and decided to shoot everybody, where as this is gradually becoming a norm in a country most people eye and wish to go.

Gee

Yh, @Ayotunde Esther and @Scholar  are on point.

In my opinion, I think some countries are still below Nigeria in development. I'm not celebrating failure but what I am saying is that Nigeria can be better.

Well, everybody wants peace of mind, so if Europe is giving peace of mind , why not. 8) lol