Working from Home, Yay or Nay

Started by Hell Razer, Tuesday, 25 April 2023, 08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

REMOTE JOB.jpeg

Remote work has become increasingly popular in recent years, and it's not hard to see why. The benefits of remote work are numerous, including greater flexibility, improved work-life balance, and increased productivity. With advancements in technology and the changing nature of work, remote work is likely to become even more prevalent in the future.

Remote work allows employees to work from anywhere, reducing the need for costly office spaces and improving work-life balance. Employers can also access a wider pool of talent from anywhere in the world, without being limited by geographic location. However, remote work also presents its own set of challenges, including managing communication and ensuring collaboration among team members.

Do you have a contrary Opinion?
Let me know in the comment box

I think the concept of remote work is a good one even though its workability depends on the nature of the job. 

Gee

Well, it all depends on the nature of the work tho.

There are some jobs that cannot be done remotely, no matter what happens... But if it's a kind of job that can be done remotely, why not... Just that it can be abused at times, both from the employees and the Employers...

For example, I did a little sampling and I realised that a reasonable percentage of people working remotely do not have a closing time... Hence, they sometimes tend to work overtime.