You Should Walk Out Of It Now

Started by Mercy Oyekemisola, Monday, 25 September 2023, 01:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

images (9).jpeg
YOU SHOULD WALK OUT OF IT NOW

So, I saw a video of this amazing woman I follow on FB. She made the video two years ago but I just got to see it last week.

She was in a relationship with a guy who happened to be a bully. I intentionally gave him the name "bully", because that's exactly what he was.

Immediately I saw the video, without even hearing what she has to say, I was being mesmerized by her beauty. She's so beautiful but after listening to her story, I was so speechless.

She was in a relationship with this guy who was her fiance, then. This guy will always talk the lady down and always complain that she's too slim and not too beautiful. I actually didn't understand his definition of being beautiful, because, koyemi🤷�♀️.

(Paused)
Me: Ahh, how is this lady not beautiful and too slim, with all these beauty I am seeing?
Well, beauty, they say, lies in the eyes of the beholder. Some beholders need to see an optician, maybe🌝

The lady did everything she could to add weight and be more attractive. She started eating and eating, till she became a glutton yet, the guy never stopped abusing her verbally.

It got so bad that the lady considered commiting suicide because she thought, she wasn't good enough.

In a nutshell, one thing led to another, finally the lady left that abusive relationship.
Freedom at last.

Today, she's happily married to an amazing and loving man with a kid. They are both blessing lives, fulfilling purpose and living happily.

Come to think of it, what if she has committed suicide? What if, she didn't end the relationship with the guy and she got married to him? What if???🤦�♀️.
Kai, thank God for Jesus.

Are you in any form of abusive relationship and you think, managing and enduring it, is just the solution. My dear, you are wrong. If you endure during dating/courtship period, what of marriage? Will you endure till forever? Have you forgotten that marriage is a life-time journey?

Walk out of any form of abusive relationship now. Do not let anyone talk you down. Do not allow any form of abuse from anyone, irrespective of who the person is.

You know what? You are beautiful. You are amazing. You are handsome. You are wonderful. You are unique. You are the best.

Do you know that, some guys are also in abusive relationship? Oh yes, it's not only ladies that are being abused in a relationship. Some ladies abuse guys too.

So, whether you are a guy or a lady, walk out of that abusive relationship. The fact that he or she doesn't see anything good about you shows that he or she is not good for you and you shouldn't be in any form of relationship with such person, in the first place.

Hey look, whether you are short, tall, dark, light, slim, fat, plus size, bald headed etc, you are beautiful and you are handsome, just the way you are and someone is out there dying to have you. Yes, YOU!

Head up, chest out, because you are amazing. You are wonderfully, fearfully and beautifully made.

PS: I need to say this, suicide is never an option. You are being abused or molested by someone, then you think suicide is an option? Oh no. We need you. The world needs you. Your family need you. Your unborn children need you. Your generation is waiting for your manifestation. God wants you to live.
In any situation you find yourself, suicide is never an option.

© Mercy Oyekemisola