How Did We Get Here?

Started by Mercy Oyekemisola, Tuesday, 19 September 2023, 09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

images (8).jpeg

HOW DID WE GET HERE?

If you know me so well. I love music. I love listening to songs, even though, I don't sing😂.

So, I heard this ancient Christian song somewhere, I loved it and I decided to download the song.

I opened my web browser in search of the song. I saw few sites where I could download the song. As I was clicking on the sites, one after the other, the sites will take me to another site, mostly a betting site. It was so annoying. I tried to look for another site to download the song.

God so good, I found one. As I was scrolling down to where the download button was, I saw a picture, I wasn't sure what the picture was because I was scrolling so fast.

I scrolled up again, to at least see the picture.
You wouldn't believe what I saw. What I saw dropped my jaw😲.

So, I saw a nude picture of a man and woman, with a link and a description that goes thus; "Best site for pørn videos". Ahhhhh, jesuuuu. Kin leleyi(what's all these)🤦�♀️. They even added "best" to the site, kai.  I didn't even bother to go further in searching for the song. I closed my browser immediately. Ko ju maa ribi.

HOW DID WE GET HERE
How!!!!!! 🤦�♀️

Nudity, sexual immorality, fornication..., are now the order of the day. Immorality is now promoted everywhere

Can someone tell me how we got here🤦�♀️

P©rn videos were made so private back then, but the story has changed now. You see nudity everywhere. Sexual immorality is now promoted everywhere and social media is not helping as well🤦�♀️.
To see a movie now sef, you need to be guided and guarded.

PLEASE, GUARD YOUR HEART.
WHAT YOU SEE, AFFECTS YOUR MIND. YES, IT DOES.

There are some videos you shouldn't see. There are some sites you shouldn't visit. There are some pictures you shouldn't look at. If you see the picture by mistake, my dear, un-see it.

Do you want to know how to un-see something? By not looking at it, the second time. We know it was brought to your sight, the first time by mistake but don't look at it the second time. Flee. If you try to see it over and over, your mind will definitely process it.

Be guarded whenever you are on social media. I wouldn't ask you to stop using your phone, laptop, tab, etc. I wouldn't ask you to stop using social media. I know it's not possible. For most of us, that's our workplace but in all your doing, GUARD YOUR SPIRIT, SOUL AND BODY.

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO ALWAYS RENEW YOUR MIND WITH THE WORD OF GOD

©  Mercy Oyekemisola