Do You Know?

Started by Mercy Oyekemisola, Monday, 04 September 2023, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

images (8).jpeg

I was going somewhere last week and I needed to take a public transport. I got to the park and the bus hasn't arrived yet. I needed to wait for the bus. I met few people waiting for the same bus. There was no place to sit, so I had to stand till the bus arrived.
The number of people waiting for the bus started to increase.

At some point, I got tired.
It's more than 1hour I have been standing, is it that the bus would not come today? I asked myself. It was as if, the woman standing beside me could read my mind. She assured everyone waiting for the bus that, the bus will definitely come.
During the process of waiting, some people left  because they could no longer wait for the bus.

Were there no other available buses at the park? Of course, there were, but they weren't going to my own destination.

Should I take Lagos bus because it's available, when I know that, I'm going to Owerri🤷�♀️?

Well, I felt like hopping into the available bus, at least, to save me the stress of standing and waiting😂, but this doesn't make any sense, now because I knew where I was going.

No, I didn't hopped into the available bus that wasn't going to my destination. I waited for the right bus and finally, the bus arrived💃

DO YOU KNOW?

Do you know that, some people did not even know their destination and that made them to take the available bus that isn't going to their destination.

Do you know that, some people even know their destination but they are so much in hurry and they couldn't wait for the right bus, so, they changed their destination and took the available yet the wrong bus.

Do you know that, some people are fulfilling the wrong purpose and answering the call that isn't theirs because they couldn't wait to pass through the processes that accompany their own purpose and calling.

Do you know that, some people married wrongly and are not enjoying their marriages because they only opted for the available spouse, not even considering if the spouse is right for them or not.

BE SURE OF YOUR DESTINATION.  WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE RIGHT BUS.  DO NOT TAKE THE WRONG BUS, JUST BECAUSE IT'S AVAILABLE.

Do you know???
You can add your "DO YOU KNOW", as well🥰

@Mercy Oyekemisola

Wow 
Powerful 
Thanks for this wonderful piece