Consistency

Started by Aadeola, Saturday, 02 September 2023, 11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Consistency.png

Hello fam🤗
I'll tell a very short story first. Recently there has been a small rat in my room🙁.I really don't know how it got inside and there's this tiny hole it decided to make its habitation.
After realizing this, I decided to find a small stone to cover this hole since I can't singlehandedly kill the rat😂.
Each night I hear the cracks of the rat trying to make another hole to break through till it gets out. This happens continually until I sought another means to killing it😂.

Here's the real gist☺️
Little things looks little until consistency is added to it. It doesn't only matter how well you do a thing,how often you do it matters more.

Beloved,
To whatever you're doing add consistency!
Consistency is the key to mastery!
Consistency is acheived through discipline!

So don't stop doing what should be done.
Keep writing that book.
Keep studying the scriptures.
Keep praying and pressing.

Adeola Olalekan

Quote from: Aadeola on Saturday, 02 September 2023, 11:49 PMConsistency.png

Hello fam🤗
I'll tell a very short story first. Recently there has been a small rat in my room🙁.I really don't know how it got inside and there's this tiny hole it decided to make its habitation.
After realizing this, I decided to find a small stone to cover this hole since I can't singlehandedly kill the rat😂.
Each night I hear the cracks of the rat trying to make another hole to break through till it gets out. This happens continually until I sought another means to killing it😂.

Here's the real gist☺️
Little things looks little until consistency is added to it. It doesn't only matter how well you do a thing,how often you do it matters more.

Beloved,
To whatever you're doing add consistency!
Consistency is the key to mastery!
Consistency is acheived through discipline!

So don't stop doing what should be done.
Keep writing that book.
Keep studying the scriptures.
Keep praying and pressing.

Adeola Olalekan

Did you later kill the rat?

Asking for someone 😅