9 Affirmations for Cultivating a Growth Mindset in Teaching & Coaching

Started by Moses joel Adetokunbo, Wednesday, 02 August 2023, 04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

images - 2023-08-02T162859.748.jpeg

1. I possess the ability to leverage technology to enhance both my own and my students' learning experiences.

2. I am willing to take risks and experiment with new and innovative learning activities.

3. I embrace the opportunity to incorporate my own and my students' passions within our learning journey.

4. I am capable of making gradual improvements to my learning environment, one small change at a time.

5. I release the need for excessive control and embrace the natural variability that comes with the learning process.

6. I have the resilience and adaptability to find alternative paths forward, even in the face of challenges.

7. I deeply value and prioritize the relationships I foster with my students, recognizing their importance above the content itself.

8. I actively seek out opportunities to connect and collaborate with others, leveraging their resources, assistance, and support.

9. I firmly believe that through my dedication and guidance, I can profoundly impact the lives of my students.