How Can I Have a Healthy and Painfree Menstruation?

Started by Chidera collinsneu, Tuesday, 11 July 2023, 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

This is a frequent sought after question from the ladies, good news! I'm here to help out with an answer, come with me.

How often do you change your panties?
Are you hygiene conscious?
Do you bath regularly?
How many times do you change your sanitary pad ? This is the first stage, as a lady you have to be conscious and intentional about your hygiene else you cannot experience a healthy menstrual cycle.

Reduction of excessive sugar consumption: this is a very vital factor, you as a lady must reduce your intake of sugar or anything that contains sugar when you're experiencing your monthly discharge, else you'd end up experiencing a heavy discharge and a painful menstruation.

Pain killers: during your monthly discharge, it is advisable to make use of mild painkillers, this would help to reduce the pain, then again it isn't advisable to repeat this method often , why? this is because it punctures the womb.

Use warm water: this is a very reliable method for pain relief, when you feel pain beneath your abdomen, get a clean napkin or towel and soak in a warm water, place it on the exact spot where you feel pain, repeat this thrice and you're good to go.

Use a medicated bathing soap: this is much more important, when you're experiencing your monthly discharge, it is important that you make use of a medicated bathing soap and no6 your regular body wash, this would help to prevent bacteria's, the private part of a woman become wide open during discharge, therefore absorbing bacteria's, now that's where the use of a medicated soap come in , you can choose to use any other body wash on a normal day.

Get a period package kit: I can't overemphasize this enough, a period kit is a box containing everything you need for a comfortable and painfree menstrual cycle, in a period kit, you'd find
*Mild pain killers
*Wipes
*Medicated soap
*Comfortable pads and tissues
*Pantyliner's
*Face towel
*Hand wash , powder, cramp pack, panties and other important things, you need to get a period kit for yourself.

The medical name for a painful menstruation is
DYSMENORRHEA

Start your journey of experiencing a painfree menstrual cycle and don't forget to bring my thanks!

Quote from: Chidera collinsneu on Tuesday, 11 July 2023, 10:29 AMThis is a frequent sought after question from the ladies, good news! I'm here to help out with an answer, come with me.

How often do you change your panties?
Are you hygiene conscious?
Do you bath regularly?
How many times do you change your sanitary pad ? This is the first stage, as a lady you have to be conscious and intentional about your hygiene else you cannot experience a healthy menstrual cycle.

Reduction of excessive sugar consumption: this is a very vital factor, you as a lady must reduce your intake of sugar or anything that contains sugar when you're experiencing your monthly discharge, else you'd end up experiencing a heavy discharge and a painful menstruation.

Pain killers: during your monthly discharge, it is advisable to make use of mild painkillers, this would help to reduce the pain, then again it isn't advisable to repeat this method often , why? this is because it punctures the womb.

Use warm water: this is a very reliable method for pain relief, when you feel pain beneath your abdomen, get a clean napkin or towel and soak in a warm water, place it on the exact spot where you feel pain, repeat this thrice and you're good to go.

Use a medicated bathing soap: this is much more important, when you're experiencing your monthly discharge, it is important that you make use of a medicated bathing soap and no6 your regular body wash, this would help to prevent bacteria's, the private part of a woman become wide open during discharge, therefore absorbing bacteria's, now that's where the use of a medicated soap come in , you can choose to use any other body wash on a normal day.

Get a period package kit: I can't overemphasize this enough, a period kit is a box containing everything you need for a comfortable and painfree menstrual cycle, in a period kit, you'd find
*Mild pain killers
*Wipes
*Medicated soap
*Comfortable pads and tissues
*Pantyliner's
*Face towel
*Hand wash , powder, cramp pack, panties and other important things, you need to get a period kit for yourself.

The medical name for a painful menstruation is
DYSMENORRHEA

Start your journey of experiencing a painfree menstrual cycle and don't forget to bring my thanks!
I think this should go viral! 
Amazing tips