Davido Reveals Father's Vision of Him Becoming a Gospel Musician

Started by Iyanuoluwa, Wednesday, 26 June 2024, 04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMG_20240626_165116.jpg

Davido Reveals Father's Vision of Him Becoming a Gospel Musician

Award-winning musician Davido recently shared a remarkable insight into his career during his wedding celebration to Chioma Rowland. The singer revealed that his father, Adedeji Adeleke, had a vision that he would transition from secular music to gospel music.

In a video circulating online, Davido is heard saying, "My dad told me, 'David, I had a vision that you ended your music as a gospel singer.'" The guests responded with enthusiasm, with one saying, "So shall it be!" and others echoing, "Amen!"

This heartwarming moment was part of the joyous celebration that marked Davido's special day, which he described as the best day of his life. The wedding, tagged #Chivido2024, was a grand event that brought together dignitaries, celebrities, and fans, generating widespread excitement and attention online.

Davido's revelation about his father's vision offers a glimpse into the singer's potential future direction in music, which may surprise his fans. Nevertheless, it's a testament to the powerful influence of family and faith in shaping our lives and careers.