From Hip-Hop to Gospel: Artist hint on Possible Comeback [Video]

Started by StoryTeller, Wednesday, 26 June 2024, 04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IMG_20240626_164424.jpg

Last Tuesday, Davido tied the knot with his beloved wife, Chioma, surrounded by friends, family, and plenty of joy. But what made the celebration even more special was the unexpected announcement he shared with the guests.

During his heartfelt speech captured on video and posted online by a user, Davido revealed his Father's plan for him to make a comeback to the music scene – but this time, as a gospel singer!
The unexpected twist sparked a mix of cheers and laughter from the audience, but little did they know, this wish was years in the making.

According to Davido, his father had a vision years ago that he would eventually leave the hip-hop world and return to his gospel roots. It was a prophecy that seemed unlikely, given his successful career in hip-hop. However, time will tell.

The revelation gathered heartfelt comments from people online, who offered prayers and words of encouragement:

"The vision will come to pass, that is also my prayer!" A social media user said. "Amen  Amen!"

"I pray that your spirit submits to the spirit of God, and walk in his divine purpose for your life," said another. "Heaven has spoken, we await its manifestation."

"The fact that he hid that in his heart shows that he has been thinking over it," said a third. "I believe that statement wasn't said today or even this year, but he still remembers that word. At the appointed time, God will make it happen!"

"Wahooo, this shows his Dad is Godly, and for a man to say that out, it's sure that he's addressing him from the altar of prayer. God will surely do it!"

Even Chioma his wife was moved by the moment, saying "Amen Amen" in agreement with the prayers and blessings.

Congratulations to Davido and his beautiful bride,  Chioma on their union, and may God bless their future endeavors!

See link to video below

VIDEO LINK